It's been quite some time since I've posted anything. That's because I've been SO ridiculously busy getting everything in order for the big iOS 7 launch. Since that day has now passed, and everything I was working on is now public, here are links to what I've been up to. Most of these apps are free, or have a free version available.
For CS404 we have to present the game we've been working on. Ours is a action adventure game that stars our professor in a fun-filled, zombie-infested world of high scores and mini-games. As a teaser for said game, here's our professor (Chuck) as a Rick from the Walking Dead.
Before you jump on Facebook and dive into the latest Civil Rights debate, you need to know the ground rules. You are not allowed to participate in discussion until you have read and understand the rules.
1. Define what it means to be equal. In programming, every object must define what it personally means to be equal. Is an Apple equal to an Orange? It depends on how they define equal (i.e. equal size, weight, color, etc).
2. Homosexual and Heterosexual Marriage and Relationships aren't the same. Not because of emotion, connection, capability, etc. They are not the same because the words Homosexual and Heterosexual have different definitions. I know this seems nit-picky, but it matters.
3. Realize that if there were an easy, straightforward decision it would have been made already. Just because your friend (or enemy) on Facebook can't verbalize, doesn't meant there's not a real issue. Go digging around and find the real issues that make it difficult.
4. No hyperbole. Period.
5. If you don't have a solution that meets the majority of all parties wants (and all of their needs), then don't offer it.
6. All your wants aren't needs. Don't expect compromise if you won't compromise.
I, the undersigned, hereby acknowledge that I have read the rules of debate and acknowledge that I am prepared to participate.
At some point you'll find yourself alone in a Las Vegas hotel room. You'll be watching an image-upload-progress-bar slowly claw it's way stage left while two and a half star internet throttles it violently. You'll have a moment to think. That'll be a big moment for you.