Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Scariest Thing There Is

Most of you probably don't know that I have an affinity for music videos.  I have even considered (on multiple occasions) making them my life's work.  As a result I've collected (and continue to collect) inventive music videos.  Today's batch is spurred by a video that was recently posted by Alex Pardee.  It is not only unsettling, but it's just terrifying enough to capture the most terrifying thing in this world.


To continue on the theme (and to make your time on my blog worth your visit) I've got a personal favorite.


And just so you don't lose hope in the world, here's something absolutely awesome.  And by absolutely awesome you should know that I mean it accurately reflects the garbage Hollywood tries so hard to sell (so don't watch it if you can't handle bikinis).



[this would have been a better video (but embedding has been disabled by request)]