Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's Been Quite Some Time

   I've been gone for a bit.  Sorry.  I've been busy.

   People keep telling me that I need to stay busy and that's what I've been doing.  Staying busy.



   The first is my Pok√©mon themed iPhone 4 wallpaper that I threw together.  If you'll notice it matches up nicely with the iPhone home screen.  The second is a screen shot of my nearly completed game.  A little more artwork to round out the last few levels and registering with Apple and it's done.
   Final item of business is for me to apologize.  Apparently I ruin women's lives.  Cool.  I wasn't aware.  I'm glad it was blogged about, otherwise I'd have never known.  Now I know, and I'm sorry.  I guess I can't give back lost time, but believe me, I would give it back to you if I could.
   I'm sorry.

[WARNING: British F-Words and Lots of Them]

1 comment:

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Oooh! Where's this blogged about? I want in on reading that :) And if it means anything to ya you didn't ruin my life. I've had a pretty dang amazing life and plan on it continuing for at least the next 20 years. so no ruining here.