Monday, May 9, 2011

Time For a Break

It's been awhile since this has happened

So I've decided that it's time to organize my life and this blog.  How is this done?  Simple.  I'm doing daily theme posts.  They will run Monday through Thursday as follows.
1) Mixed Media Monday
2) Tech Spec Tuesday
3) Work Up Wednesday
4) That Other Stuff Thursday

So that's not really what Thursday is going to be called... but I haven't thought of anything clever to call it yet.  Also, mixed media doesn't mean that I'll always use mixed media, it actually means that the media used on Mondays won't be consistent.  Tuesday is something that has to do with my current programming projects.  Wednesday is going to be some mach ups for something productive (character designs and such).  And Thursday... well... already addressed that one.

Also I'm going to try and keep the tags consistent so that this massive blog is more easily browsed.