Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Figure Drawing and Pixie Dust

 Alright sorry guys!  I'm working on a weekly skate update but it's taking me a bit to get it all cut and assembled into something worth watching.  Until then I though I'd keep you up on my latest artistic endeavors (i.e. sketch book experimentation on method).

 Lots of practice simplifying hands while keeping them accurate.

Same with legs and feet and hips.

Then some Tinker Bell and Pixie Dust

Then some Hermione (I loves me some Hermione).

And then some SUPER bored Stake Conference sketches.

All and all I wasn't very pleased with most of my characters that I've done lately (especially those I just posted).  That's what spurred the studies in method.  I really want to tighten drawing and then loosen my style if that makes any sense at all.