Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lovely Evening


I was invited to The Parlor on Center Street in Provo to enjoy some absolutely splendid music and company. It started with me sitting alone in my booth and was shortly followed by me having a wonderful evening of conversation with Michael who is semi stranded in Provo.

The music then flowed like milk and honey, following which I met the band (formally, owing as we'd met briefly before) and the new owners of Muse Music. The night was absolutely the perfect break I needed from finals, excepting the fact that I was very much missing some good concert going company.


You can skip ahead as prompted by the annotation if you're too impatient to wait for the goods.



This is Michael, the gentleman with whom I spent the evening chatting about L.A.

1 comment:

Tana said...

Sorry I couldn't be better company!