Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day Who Gives A Crap

     So I don't even know what day this is supposed to be for the ol' blog post challenge.  You see, when something attempts to control my actions (especially in the instance of something personal to me i.e. blog) I don't respond very well.
      Anyway... Here we sit.  I'm looking at the end of a long holiday and I've got a lot to say and none of it is worth listening to.  That being said, here's the first ten songs my iPod plays on shuffle with their official music video (if they have one [or if I don't like the video, another video with the same song {pardon the lyrics if it applies (I don't know what's in them, I haven't picked the songs yet)}]).


1. Run To The Hills by Iron Maiden


2. Eet by Regina Spektor


3. I Like The Way You Move by Outkast


4. Celtic Moon by Enya


5. Courage by Alien Ant Farm


6. Easy Lover by Phil Collins


7. Can't Stop Now by Keane


8. Vanilla Twilight by Owl City


9. Beat 8 by Ratatat


10.The Tunnel by The Used


       I'd like to leave you with a few parting words.  First I'm super glad someone found and used my "feedback buttons" under my posts.  Also, the last few post I've put up have had record views.  If you're reading this could you take 5 seconds and tell me what you like to see or want to see from my blog.  
      Finally, if you didn't watch the videos or look up the songs, you're missing a splendid opportunity to understand me.  I know that hipsters claim that music impacts them more than anyone else, but truthfully this sort of uncensored exercise really gives you a look at who a person is.  Say what you will about any song on this list, but every song is on my ipod for a reason.  Every song represents something in me; whether the song reflects my hope for a brighter tomorrow, a forgotten love of yesterday, or my daily self exploration.
     Thanks everyone for your support and always remember these 3 things:
         1. Never use the word 'you' when giving criticism, good or bad.
         2. For you to be saved and me to be brave we don't have to walk down that aisle.
         3. When I get older, I won't remember. Until that day comes, I've got something on you.

1 comment:

Jordan Stout said...

I love looking at your sketches and other art work.