Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shirts Printed

Here's 2 of the 3 shirts I printed.  Sorry for the really less than professional pictures.  I'm just SO excited to have them done I can't hide it.

(There's only 2 shirts in the picture cause I'm wearing one)

If you want a shirt let me know.  I'm getting an enormous box ordered in really soon.  If everything goes well with the shirts I should have just about all sizes and they should be cheaper than I expected they would be (like maybe down to 10 bucks, we'll see).  Please just let me know asap if you want one so I can get the best price for these puppies as I can.

Also, artists, get me some designs to put on shirts!  I want this to really be a collective of the best shirts in the world!  Drop a line or shoot me a design.  I wanna really have fun with this guys.

Until next time, stay thirsty my friends.

1 comment:

martha said...

may i have one please? :)