Friday, April 23, 2010

The Ink Gollum


So I recently acquired a pretty sweet hook up.  As a result of said hook up I'm hosting an art jam.... ish.  Basically I'm printing stuff on shirts.  If you want to see your art on a shirt talk to me.  If you want to buy other peoples art that's on a shirt that I've posted about talk to me (it's super affordable).  Plus... to top this all off, the shirts fit really nicely and come in all cuts and sizes.  I prefer the slim fit myself tall tees myself.

Anyway.  Enough rambling.  This is my first print I'm gonna do to kick things off.  If you would like a copy let me know.  If you wanna see mine first let me know.  If you think I'm sexy, please, let me know.

6 comments:

Rachael Thomas said...

Taylor and I want some Talk2thetrees shirts! We were talking about it a few weeks ago!

Joel Deehr said...

I really think youre sexy.

joe said...

Oh thanks!

Jordan Stout said...

is it ok for me to call you sexy? or would i not be allowed over again? anyway, you're sexy, how much are the shirts?

Mary said...

consider yourself informed

joe said...

Lol Thanks guys. I'm glad ya'll think I'm sexy.

Shirts are gonna be about 12 bucks it looks like. We'll see though.