Sunday, November 23, 2008

Death And All Of His Friends

Coldplay in SLC was awesome! It was a good set list, the effects were great, and the right people were there! I loved it. Here's the set list as I remember it. I think its all correct. I also through together a 10 min photoshop tribute to Coldplay. They deserve more but I just don't have time!

Life In Technicolor
Violet Hill
Clocks
In My Place
Speed Of Sound
Cemeteries Of London
Chinese Sleep Chant
42
Fix You
Strawberry Swing
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Sickly Mixed Together) and Talk
The Hardest Part (Not the best, but not the worst Coldplay song ever written, lol)
Viva La Vida
Lost!
-----They Run Out Into The Audience
The Scientist (Everyone playing the wrong instruments and checking out "super babes")
Death Will Never Conquer (acoustic - Will singing)
------ Then they came back on stage
Politik
Lovers In Japan
Death And All His Friends
-------They Leave, But Come Back For The Encore
Yellow