Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

So today is mother's day. Unfortunately my pictures aren't about mothers... they are actually an illustration of how exciting sacrament meeting was today.
This first page is mostly done by my little bro Christopher... a few additions to it were made by my dad and other little bro Aaron. This second one is mine:This is a little character I've been thinking about a lot lately. This guy here is on a quest! That's right... he's questing! The reason why? This poor little guy has had his heart stolen and he's out to find it. Hopefully with his trusty map he'll be able to locate his heart (because unfortunately he's just not the same without it!).

As for mothers... I love mine. Why? No reason. Is it too deep to say that you love someone just because of who they are? Everyone is imperfect, go figure, we're human! Try, though, to look past those things. Then also look past what they've done for (or to) you. Try to just see who they are as a person. Then love them for just that. That's a hard love to find.

I love my Mom a lot. Probably more than she'll know, and probably more than I understand right now. Anyway.. That's my Mother's day schpeal.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Hi Joe! So I'm a slacker and still need to come and pick that DVD up...sorry about that!...P.S. I tagged you so see my blog for more details