Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Concepts and Favorites

The first picture I'm posting with this is just a concept piece for the story I've been working on for years. This little piece is an illustration of the hero's hand (Dusk) that I originally drew with the idea "who's in control? your revenge or you?" It's going to be the classic story of revenge overwhelming the justice seeking hero.

The second I just decided to throw in because it has the same theme. It's basically my little plug for "Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street." I really liked this one so I think I might decide to color it very soon. Watch for it!

And don't forget... All request Sunday is coming around and nothing has been requested! That sorta makes for a boring all request Sunday! Get your requests to me asap and I'll get to work!