Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This Is Some Intense Boredom

So not only was I bored enough to draw all that stuff today.. but I was also bored enough to give another go at coloring. The two problems here are:
1. There's probably something wrong if I'm this bored all the time.
2. As much as I try I don't think I'll have this digital coloring thing down.

I guess we'll talk those problems one at a time.

So here's a quarter decent (I would say half decent but I don't think it even meets that) color job of my magical tree house in the sky. I think it's a pretty good idea.. I mean.. If I were magical I'd totally have a tree house in the sky rather than a castle. If anyone out there agrees/wants to color for me I'd love to hear from you. I totally hate trying to color stuff (especially since I don't have a clue what I'm doing).

3 comments:

shitzerblitzer said...

i like this..
i'm sure it only took you like 5 minutes to do, and i hate that. you faggot.

RyanScottCarter said...

this is one of my favorites

joe said...

oh thanks guys. I appreciate it.