Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Guess Not

So apparently boredom doesn't end in a day. That was at least blatently obvious to me when I began coloring and typing for this post. I really need to find something more productive to do with my time.. I'm really just not sure what. Well... Until I find out what that is, I'm just gonna keep trying to color stuff.

Here's the latest. I was thinking about how to get to a tree house in the sky, and I realized it was obvious... by boat! And I figured, if in a boat, why not a pirate boat. And if in a pirate boat, why not dress as a pirate. So this is Steve Cowles coming to visit my tree house. Actually... It's me going to my tree house, but Steve always asks if I'm drawing him so I figured I'd get his hopes up.

2 comments:

Kylie said...

I'll definitely put it up on facebook and let you know!

the.kim.peterson said...

I like it. I love the coloring on the pirate guy. I don't know if the background is my favorite, but I don't have any suggestions for improvement. Overall I like it thought. Looks just like Steve.