Saturday, March 29, 2008

Funchal, Madeira, Portugal

Here's a quick little something I whipped up for my Portuguese class. It's not that great because I only had like an hour to do it. It's also not my footage or photos because I've never been to Madeira. The music wasn't really performed by me either.. I just like it.

So basically I stole a whole bunch of stuff and edited it together to make something half decent. I mean seriously! For 1 hours worth of work I think I did pretty good! Well... Here it is... that's enough babble from me.


video

By the way. I only got one request and that was from Ariel so I'm working on her request picture right now!

3 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

Gostei da música, gostei da apresentação. Bem feito!
Agora quero visitar Madeira muito mais do que antes.

shitzerblitzer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Talk2thetrees said...

so that deleted comment was from me.. i was trying to reply to your comment.. but i was somehow logged into taylor's account.. so i posted and it looked like taylor said it.. then i deleted it.. so if it says you got a comment from taylor it was actually from me... just on accident. haha sorry.